Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Give Me Some Spring, Please!

This year more than any other year before, we have craved spring at the Carpenter house. I love a good snow like anybody else but the cold wet rain has to go! So on a rare and glorious April Sunday we took to the National Cherry Blossom Festival.

Ansley Mills was not sure of her in tree portrait.

Ellison

Addis, always a ham for the camera, showing off his new teeth.

The girls watching some Hula dancers.
I must admit, my mood becomes utterly weather dependent by the end of winter and onset of spring. Take today for instance, sunny and nearly 70+ outside, and I really am not sure anything could go wrong today. I mean even if everything goes wrong, its just nice out and therefore my ability to deal with chaos is just peachy. So go ahead kids wear it out!




0 comments: