Monday, September 28, 2009

Ansley Mills, My Life in Pictures...


Attitude to Boot. This pleasant one has really been giving me a run for my parenting money. So to honor her and love her I decided this post to be a pictorial of her behavior. We start most days with an hour of tears and wake up from nap with round 2.

Ellie took this picture because she wanted her sister to, "stop following me!"

Eating a muffin on the porch. Most of it ended up on the ground for the ants.


Eating pancakes at Eastern Market, do you notice the open mouth eating trend?


Attempting to put sunscreen on before we hit the beach.


Trying to tell me with her eyes she really does not want to go out there.


Smiling for the camera always equals squinting shut your eyes.


Lending a helping hand, need I say more.

7 comments:

mama becca said...

hmmm.... she and pete seem to be of the same spirit...

The Elliott's Adventures said...

oh ansley mills...you and liam need to hang out soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey. I really like the blog. I submitted it to reddit and digg because i think more people need to read it! Also, I have a blog too if you want to check it out. It's called Zygor Leveling and it teaches World of Warcraft players how to level up to max level in 6 days. If you want you can check it out! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that exact make. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 350 bucks on every site. But completely I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 190 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular make. The prices as regards the shoes are around 250 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?